Bridging Big Data (BBD) 2017 Workshop
Date:October 4th, 2017, 8:30 to 5 PM
Venue:Kiewit Training Center (Omaha Downtown)
Location:1450 Mike Fahey St, Omaha, NE 68102
Nearest Airport:OMA Omaha Eppley Airfield
This year BBD workshop is collocated with the MBDH All-Hands meeting at the Kiewit Training Center in Downtown Omaha.
We value your feedback. Please fill out this exit survey if you attended BBD 2017.
Use the hashtag
#bbdOmaha to talk about it and share ideas/pictures/feedback.
Here are the current tweets.
BBD 2017 Theme
- Bring together bridge dataset owners, big data solution providers and leading academics
- Identify opportunities with big data technologies for structural bridge health while addressing the challenges of data discovery and controlled sharing
- Lead the way to transition bridge structural health data into pipelines that enable data science
- Smart big data pipelines for aging rural bridge transportation infrastructure
- UAV/UAS for Structural Bridge Inspection
Workshop Focus Areas related to Bridge Structural Health
- Data security and quality; Intellectual Property; Standards and Shared Best Practices; Curation
Decision Support Systems
- Analysis and Modeling; Data Analytics; Decision Making; Visualization
- Policy, societal, economic and environmental impact; disaster and crisis management
Next-Gen Health Monitoring
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle/System (UAV/UAS); Sensors; Wireless Networks
- Latest Agenda
- Professional Development Units/Continuing Education Credits will be provided to workshop attendees.
- Free parking will be available on the west side of 15th street.
- Hilton Omaha
1001 Cass St
Omaha, NE 68102
For phone reservations, use the group code
Click here for online reservations, and select
Attendee from the drop down menu.
Hilton Omaha Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/EmBbtZzCaAC2