Gandhi, R., Khazanchi, D., Linzell, D., Ricks, B. and Sim, C. (May 2018). “The Hidden Crisis : Developing Smart Big Data pipelines to address Grand Challenges of Bridge Infrastructure health in the United States.” Proceedings of the 15th ISCRAM Conference – Rochester, NY, USA (WiPe Paper – Open Track), pp. 1016-1021. Proceedings
Reports from BBD 2015, 2016 and 2017 workshops
Enabling Access to Bridge Dataset Access in Big Data Pipelines
Nebraska DoT Bridge Inspection Records Dataset cross-linked with National Bridge Inventory
- Platform: datacenterhub.org
- Chungwook Sim; Robin Gandhi; David M Gee; Ajay Khampariya; Akshay Kale; Dreizan Moore (2017), “Nebraska Bridge Data,” https://datacenterhub.org/resources/14392. To request access please contact Chungwook Sim.
Creating common schemas for Bridge Deficiencies
- JSON-Schemas made available on Github
Analyzing Nebraska Bridge Inspection Records
- Jupyter Notebook with MongoDB for analyzing all NBI records from 1992 to 2016 with over 17 million records
- Jupyter Notebook with MongoDB to link Nebraska DOT and NBI datasets
- R markdown for Nebraska Bridge analysis based on NBI data
NBI compute infrastructure at Labs Workbench, a service of the National Data Service (NDS), a MBDH Infrastructure Partner
This repository contains preliminary information related to the NDS Labs National Bridge Infrastructure (NBI) data pilot. This pilot consists of a MongoDB containing the NBI dataset and a Jupyter environment with sample notebook for use in the Labs Workbench system.