Bridging Big Data Demonstration/Poster Session
We encourage all posters presenters to bring an accompanying demonstration if possible.
Each presenter will be asked to contribute in two ways:
1. Lightning Talk
Present a 5-minute (hard-stop), one-slide “lightning talk” at the beginning of the session (starting at 1pm). Focus on introducing your poster/demonstration to the audience and leaving them interested in exploring further with you. We will have all the presenters follow each other with a quick transition.
For the duration of the session, presenters will be at their locations to explain the details of their specialty/research/demonstation to attendees.
- Tables will be provided
- Electrical outlets will be available but please bring your own extension cords.
- Boards and easels will be provided.
- Poster size should be 48” x 36” or less.
- Author(s) name(s), institution(s) and funding source(s) should appear on the poster.
- The title should be properly capitalized with a minimum font size of 80 points.
- The text should be written with a minimum font size of 18 points.
You are encouraged, but not required, to use a poster template. One such template can be found at the following url: https://osf.io/6ua4k/
- If you would like us to print your poster for you, then please email them to Dr. Brian Ricks bricks [at] unomaha.edu by October 7th, 2019